At Infinite Point Cook, we believe a happy smile is based on great health and consistent professional care for your dental needs by those who have been in the dental industry for a combined 40 years. How do you achieve this? By regular oral hygiene at home and bi annual general check-ups!
Our dentists have been trained to perform meticulous cleaning and maintenance of the teeth and gums, and to develop a personalised oral hygiene program based on each individualÔÇÖs needs.
The Benefits of Regular Dental Check-ups
- Ability to Detect Dental Problems
Early Dental problems can be detected in their earliest stages.
For┬áexample, tartar and plaque can be cleaned above the gum line every six months. This is something that you won’t be able to fix simply with brushing.
- Cost Effective
A dental assessment will also help you save money on expensive dental treatments later. A dental implant or a root canal can be avoided in many situations.
- Prevention of Gum Disease
Unchecked build-up of bacteria and plaque can be avoided by
visiting the dentist on a regular basis. This reduces the chance
of getting gum disease, bad breath, tooth decay and oral infections.
What to expect during a General Check-up
- Evaluation of the health of your gums
- Meticulous cleaning and polishing of your teeth below the gum level
- Identification of any oral health issues
- Application of agents to prevent decay
- Dental x-rays
- Guidance on brushing and flossing technique