At Infinite Point Cook, we believe a happy smile is based on great health and consistent professional care for your dental needs by those who have been in the dental industry for a combined 40 years. How do you achieve this? By regular oral hygiene at home and bi annual general check-ups!
Our dentists have been trained to perform meticulous cleaning and maintenance of the teeth and gums, and to develop a personalised oral hygiene program based on each individual’s needs.
The Benefits of Regular Dental Check-ups
- Ability to Detect Dental Problems
Early Dental problems can be detected in their earliest stages.
For example, tartar and plaque can be cleaned above the gum line every six months. This is something that you won’t be able to fix simply with brushing.
- Cost Effective
A dental assessment will also help you save money on expensive dental treatments later. A dental implant or a root canal can be avoided in many situations.
- Prevention of Gum Disease
Unchecked build-up of bacteria and plaque can be avoided by
visiting the dentist on a regular basis. This reduces the chance
of getting gum disease, bad breath, tooth decay and oral infections.
What to expect during a General Check-up
- Evaluation of the health of your gums
- Meticulous cleaning and polishing of your teeth below the gum level
- Identification of any oral health issues
- Application of agents to prevent decay
- Dental x-rays
- Guidance on brushing and flossing technique